May 3, 2011

A day like that


Tell me, is there anyone who likes his family parties? ..

But  even though, the day of last family celebration we had wasn't as bad as it was supposed to be thanks to my sister and my sister's sister (well both of them are my cousins XD)
 And I also have a few photos from that day, thanks to sis, which is a zealous photographer ♥

Welcome to the world of rock star :


And some other photos of the clothes I wore...
 (I'm sorry for no edits - too lazy -.-)

And some edited one :
And them together (photo taken by me XD) - Also the only normal photo of us together (Yes, I'm speaking about my shadow) xP

1 comment:

  1. I quite like family sessions. Mostly XD

    I'm happy to finally see some photos from the legendary party :D Your sis is really such a wonderful photographer *_* And you look just beautiful :) All of you do! ♥

    ReplyDelete