May 21, 2011

Sorry Alice we are having a party under the ground

The last photos from an ANIMEFEST (which I was speaking about HERE) photo shootings, again thanks Pepu for this amazing photos...(and I've already looked like some zombie XD)





FOR MORE PHOTOS CONTINUE HERE :
I was absolutely worn-out, and whole make-up, hair (after the day in wig) and outfit was totally ruined!!! XD
So take due note of that please XD


 And now, sorry for my stupid face expressions, but I really love the effect of turning around...**
 
 And a bit of close ups :
 And this could be enough...
And from now, I will again start to post just a bad quality bathroom's photos so... XD Are you looking forward to it? XD

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit so much! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you coordinated it. Your style is amazing. ^^

    ReplyDelete