May 17, 2011

Zoey is tha best

Na konci minulého týdny mi přišlo balení placek, které jsem si nechávala vyrobit přes Zoey (která je zase dělala přes Trilla a zbytkový materiál z Advíku 2010)
Yay!
And a few close up and introduction of the badge I've "designed"

My Nana collection... Blast, Nana from Manga and Mika Nakashima  

My Kim Hyun Joong collection...it's a member from K-pop band called SS501 if you don't know him..x) (And I'm his and their band big fan!!!) 

 My movie badge collection..Cheshire cat, May from Mary and Max and "Anuška" from Czech mocie called Kuky (Cooky) - one of the little really well done Czech films I love!

 Our Universe badge...a picture my biggest hero draw : hand-made work by Tomas dAsK♥
 

And a two others...on the left side it's one of my most favorite actors : Eita and on the right side a wicked image of a Little prince I'm also a big fan of ♥

And the last bonus : Tramtadadááá XD 

Are you also as big badge addict as I'm? ... I would like to have a badge of everything I like even a bit...kekeke... 

No comments:

Post a Comment