August 31, 2011

Melting down


Because Angelic Pretty really has the power to made me enthusiastic *.*
Thanks Maki, Thanks Asuka for your being ♥♥♥

Me while browsing AP'S new collection..


You know, even the shoes looked super cute...
Than the Royal Chocolate series...Mainly recently, I'm so into this chocolate combination..I never really like brown too much, but when it comes to this combinations... I just can go crazy about it..

Things I have such a big crush on ... 

And then the coats...the super chocolate coat and super colored coat!

  

And then it came!




















 I don't know how many from you know about my huge (really HUGE) hats (bowler hats, cylinders etc) obsession *_* And these are just too amazing to not made me wanna have them all!!! XD

BUT THEN...
I've melted once again :D hehe
No doubts! WONDER STORY is one of the best print I've ever seen *_________* It's fabulous and I still can't say which color version I like the most.. The baby blue probably...but the wine-colored, or black or even the pink one **
Do you see these flying macaroons, the red-eyed usa-chan and Alice books..And the usa flying on the book?!... 


 The burgundy and black one are the best with that gathered lace collar 
And the baby blue and sweet pink look amazing with the Peter Pan's collar (I'm so in love with and I'm planing to make some to wear it with everything XD)

 And you can also take the collar off **

 

I should stop drooling...
And what about you? What do you like the most from the recent AP series? And what do you actually think about Royal Chocolate and Wonder Story?
 *(°o°)*

6 comments:

  1. Wonder story je tak nádhernej králíčkovej print, že...bych si ho nejradši objednala, jakože fakt, ale nevim...až uvidim tu cenu zase mi to bude připadat moc =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taurwen : Je..a jsou vážně ultracute!..No ono JSK vychází na téměř 6 000Kč..horší by bylo všechno to CLO a DPH T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Royal Chocolate is really pretty but I love Wonder Story the most! It's so cute! Especially the usa-chan flying on the book. It would be amazing to have that pink JSK with peter Pan's collar but it will never happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. El: Let's commit big robbery or something *trembling eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay! But at first, we need to go to Japan. Becouse there is no place to steal it from.

    ReplyDelete