January 5, 2013

At the turn of the year 2012/2013 [photos overdose]

Hi everyone x)
I hope you all had amazing time during the Christmas holidays and spent a nice New Years Eve as well ^^
I was like buried in the whole amount of things I should have done but I done nothing at all.. It's really impossible how unable I'm to drive myself into doing something in this crucial time.
Anyway, I spent a few days in Prague again, as we use to meet for the New Years Eve and enjoyed it really much. We did many many things I won't describe in detail, but I'm enclosing many photos which should say more than any words possible.



Coat sisterhood :D
Bubble tea bar which is like my new favorite place in Prague **
And the actual evening...we had quite bad light for photos, but nevermind, at least some outfit photos after suuuch a long time...


Dead mermaid ^^

And the last photos from my night way home..


So finally...Happy new year!!!

11 comments:

  1. It was purrfect to spend the New Year's with you, I enjoyed every minute and it'll stay in my mind as a nice memory for a very very long time. <3 I hope a lot will come your way in 2013, good more than bad. ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me I'm still living from all the moments we spent together..It was somehow mystically strong and left really strong marks in me ♥
      But I miss it too..it's even lonelier here now...

      Delete
  2. your style is so amazing! the outfit is so perfect *__*
    have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your blog, and you're so beautiful!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kde jste ten bubble tea měly a jaký bys doporučila někomu kdo ho ještě neměl?? :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Možná se neptáš té nejlepší osoby, jelikož nejsem z Prahy a tolik příchutí jsem ještě neochutnala..
      Ale tenhle bar je, jako by jsi šla na Václavském náměstí od koně dolů po pravé straně někde ve spodnější části...je tam cedulka, tam se vejde do takové te "lauby" je tam i nějaký hotel.
      A z příchutí...Čokoládový je vážně šíleně dobrý (hodně sladký), stejně mi hodně chutnalo kiwi, zelené jablko, jahoda, můj úplně první byl banánový milkshake s kokosovými jelly (♥)..nevím, je to na chuti dané osoby vážně ;)

      Delete
  5. Kde jste ten bubble tea měly a jaký bys doporučila někomu kdo ho ještě neměl?? :))

    ReplyDelete